I’ve wondering if Templater could help do the following :
I have a template to create dozens of videos but each composition 's length depends on the length of the voiceover. I’m then adapting the keyframes of my animation depending on the time needed for the voiceover. The voiceover is currently not integrated in the AE project, I add it afterwards when doing my final composition on Premiere Pro.
For the video 1, the intro lasts 10 seconds but for the video 2 the intro lasts 15 seconds
Would it be possible to connect the length of the composition based on a timecode which would be on a Google Sheet ?
It would work like this :
- I enter the timecode for the “out” in the Google Sheet to indicate how long should this particular composition lasts
- Templater is in charged of adapting both the duration of the composition but also extending / reducing the keyframes.
In my composition, I have several shape layers which all have a opacity keyframes like this :
- 00:00:00 Opacity 0% -> 00:00:02 Opacity 100% (that’s my in effect)
- 00:01:20 Opacity 100% -> 00:01:23 Opacity 0% (that’s my out effect)
My goal would be to have Templater modify the out effect like this :
- I set in my Google sheet the timecode to be 00:01:09 (corresponding to Opacity 100%) and 00:01:12 (corresponding to Opacity 0%)
- Templater uses the information on the Google Sheet to both modify the keyframes and then trim the comp to match the final keyframe.
What would you think about it ?