I am having difficulty getting Templater to complete its preview function. Changing footage layers completes fine, but doesn’t go all the way through the Layout phase. This leads me to believe there is nothing wrong with the data source (Google Sheets), and that the column headers and corresponding layers are labelled correctly in AE.
I have tried double-checking all layers with the Templater effect and making sure there aren’t any contradictory/conflicting settings, and the Layout phase still hangs.
I have found, however, that another project using the same source does go through its complete Preview function. So I am currently focusing on the one project that is having issues, but can’t seem to pinpoint exactly which pre-comp/layer is causing the preview to hang.
I have tried restarting AE, as well as my machine and had the same results.
Not sure where to proceed with troubleshooting from here, and I am happy to provide the templater.out file if needed. I attempted to copy the log report text directly into the post form and was denied as spam.
Thanks all for any insight you can provide!